Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Live the Language Part 2

So I cam home today to find an interesting little comment on my post about the video series by Education First entitled Live the Language covering a short little video about French which you can go and see here. It was an amazing video which as they say on their Vimeo page they make "short films that will make you want to pack your bags" and it did for me I had been to Paris last summer before I came across this video series by as soon as I had finished watching the video I wanted to go back again, watching this video about Beijing has now made me want to pack my bags again and jet off to China, oh if only I had the money and time to do so. So why not check out the full video after the jump.





Live the language - Beijing from EF Intl. Language Centers on Vimeo.

Popular Posts